Monday, May 1, 2017

Whimsy Inspiration - Kangaroo Love

Hi Everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging lately! I'm still here, and still very busy crafting. I have, however been down with the dreaded flu twice in the last few of months, and it's left me playing catch-up!

So here are the cards I made for Whimsy Stamps DT during April - better late than never, right??  ;-)

The first card features an ADORABLE stamp (I'm not biased at all being an Aussie!) called Kangaroo Love from Krista Heij-Barber.


I've also used Krista's Sunflower Smile sentiment set, and both are available at Whimsy Stamps.


Hope you like it!
 
Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products: '
Kangaroo Love' digital stamp and Sunflower Smile sentiment set, both by Krista Heij-Barber, Lovely Lavender digital papers by Tracy Wray, all available at Whimsy Stamps.
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics, Distress Inks 'Frayed Burlap';
Papers: C/S - Bazzill; DP -
as above;
Embellishments: WOC seam binding and paper flowers, Want2Scrap pearls
Tools/Other: manual die-cutting machine, 3D foam pads.


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Shannah I hope you are fully recovered - the 'flu this year seems really bad over here too. Love this card - the image is adorable - even if it is an Aussie one (from a Kiwi) Love the expression on Mama Kangaroo's face.
Blessings
Maxine